Half term activities
October half term (Monday 26 to Friday 30 October 2015)
Please note - courses are allocated on a first come, first served basis and your place can only be confirmed once we have received payment.
How to register and book:
- Go to our booking homepage
- Search for a course - The easiest way to search for a course is to use the Category search, and selecting October half term 2015 from the drop down list. Alternatively you can search by date, venue, age or freetext
- Select course required and select “View more information and book this course”
(If this option is not available that means that the course is fully booked)
- Read course description and tick box to accept Terms & Conditions, then Add to my Basket. (If you are booking more than one person on the course then add a place to your basket for the number of spaces required – e.g, if booking one activity for 3 people, add to your basket 3 times)
- If you would like to book another course, press the 'search for another course button'
- Select Continue
- Select Account type from drop down and choose “Brent Events – Attendee” then Continue to Purchase
- Registering a new child?
- If you would like to register a new child please select the 'Child not previously registered' option
- complete details of the young person on the registration form (please note building name or number is required)
- If the young person has any additional support requirements (medication, inhalers, special needs, etc) please ensure that you complete this section providing us with all related information and submit
- Enter emergency contact details
- If you have already used this online booking system to book an activity for your child, please search for their name in the fields below.
- Confirm people and continue.
- Complete payment card details and select continue
- Check details and select Make Payment
- Please note you will receive a booking and payment confirmation on the email address provided
- If you do not receive the booking confirmation then please contact us ASAP on 020 8937 3686.
Note: Please Do NOT use the back button in your web browser during the booking process.